Located in a pristine, private valley only 15 minutes from Kempsey and 30 minutes from the beaches of Crescent Head, is this formerly Organically Certified 150 acre property. The property consists of approximately 100 acres of cleared farmland and 50 acres of bush with an excellent timber resource.
- Comfortable two bedroom cabin with solar power, compost toilet and gravity fed water supply
- Fixed Wireless NBN available
- 5 x 5 metre lockable shed
- Two undercover machinery storage areas
- Steel cattle yards with quality crush and loading ramp
- Approx. 50 Tahitian Lime trees
- 4 internal paddocks with electric fencing
- 3 permanent dams and a seasonal creek
The property is well suited to cattle, horses or growing crops such as Garlic.
There is a former DA approved house site levelled out with a northerly aspect and magnificent views of the valley towards the river. The property adjoins Boonanghi State Forest with tracks suited to horse riding or bushwalking. The property is also close to the Macleay River, recognised as having one of the best wild Australian Bass fisheries in Australia.
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this property.