Simply irresistible is this picturesque home, perched high on the hill overlooking the historic village of Bellbrook and the mighty Macleay Valley.
Comfortable and modern, this gorgeous home has everything a first home buyer, a growing family, or those who are ready to take it easy in retirement, could want.
Just like new, this immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is ready and waiting just for you. The study nook in the 3rd bedroom will keep your bookwork neatly at bay and the internet connection will keep you in touch with the world.
The fully fenced 4046sqm yard ensures children and pets are safe and secure with plenty of space to run around until their little hearts are content. Town water services this property but the two extra water tanks (23,000 ltrs in total) will ensure the green-thumb in the family keeps the established gardens lush and green.
Loads of extras complete this idyllic package with built-in robes, spa bath, stained glass feature windows, air conditioning, wood heater, double garage and the list goes on.
- 2 Lots = 4046sqm
- Modern, 'like-new' 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Queenslander style home
- En-suite and walk-in robe to main bedroom.
- Built-in robes to other bedrooms.
- Full size main bathroom with spa bath
- Modern kitchen: gas stove, electric oven, range hood, double sink.
- Stunning stained glass feature windows, French doors to lovely long front veranda
- Spacious back deck.
- Fully insulated home
- Solar hot water
- Reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans.
- Dog proof fencing all around.
- 100% mobile reception, Austar dish.
- Wheelchair access.
- Garden BBQ gazebo.
- Double Colorbond garage.
- Established gardens with fruit trees
- Town water
- 2 water tanks (1 x 1,000lt and 1 x 22,000lt rainwater tank
- Power, phone, septic
- Waste collection, school bus, mail pickup at the General store.
- 45 minutes drive to Kempsey via tar road