28 Lord Street East Kempsey
Contact agent for details
Spectacular Riverfront Lifestyle
This is the first time this home has been offered outside the family (the original and only owners) in over 40yrs.
This fabulous brick home will immediately impress upon arrival. Spectacular gardens with a large fountain adorn the front yard, complete with circular driveway (no reversing onto the road).
Aside from four spacious bedrooms, formal and informal dining areas and large lounge room, there's plenty of space for all your cars and toys. With a massive outdoor entertaining area and great level backyard space, you won't ever get sick of the river and rural views on offer here. And the best part - you can walk down the stairs to the river and catch a fish or stroll to town in just a few minutes.
With absolute river frontage and glorious views, this is one of the most sought after locations in town.
Here's the basics:
- 2,182sqm river front block set high on the hill and an easy walk to the Kempsey town centre, capturing spectacular panoramic river, town, rural and mountain views.
- Brick and tile home featuring: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lots of living areas.
- Immaculate timber kitchen.
- Super large formal lounge room with bay window.
- Formal dining.
- Family room.
- Enormous sunroom.
- Main bathroom with corner spa, shower and separate toilet.
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms.
- 2nd bathroom at the end of the sunroom
- Circular driveway
- Enough garage to fit 3 big cars or 4 small cars plus
- Orchard, vegie patch.
Call today to arrange your inspection. You don't want to miss your chance to own such an iconic riverfront property.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.